BSUGINGOOG Community Forum
Hi and welcome to BSUGingoog Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about different informations you will get. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest applications softwares, tutorials, pc tricks, available prouducts that our site will be provided and many more...
• Chat to friendly members and co-students all over places...
• Ask our resident staff and other members about your problems we can provide of.
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Hi and welcome to BSUGingoog Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about different informations you will get. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest applications softwares, tutorials, pc tricks, available prouducts that our site will be provided and many more...
• Chat to friendly members and co-students all over places...
• Ask our resident staff and other members about your problems we can provide of.
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Site Views:
hot counter
Home
Top posters
anonymous143
Forum Rules (Important Please Read) I_vote_lcapForum Rules (Important Please Read) I_voting_barForum Rules (Important Please Read) I_vote_rcap 
angel200
Forum Rules (Important Please Read) I_vote_lcapForum Rules (Important Please Read) I_voting_barForum Rules (Important Please Read) I_vote_rcap 
dreamhigh
Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Like/Tweet/+1
Most active topic starters
anonymous143
dreamhigh
Latest topics
» Site Event
Forum Rules (Important Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2012, 2:33 pm by anonymous143

» Forum Rules (Important Please Read)
Forum Rules (Important Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2012, 2:49 am by anonymous143

Top posting users this week
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of BSUGINGOOG Community Forum on your social bookmarking website

Forum Rules (Important Please Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anonymous143
Admin
Admin
anonymous143

Forum Rules (Important Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules (Important Please Read)   Forum Rules (Important Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2012, 2:49 am

Quote :
This board is here for support and help between the users of this forum. So, it is important to keep this board clean for everyone's comfort and these following rules are here for this exact purpose.

Messages posted on the board

Before you post: A search should be done to see if your questions have not been already posted. You can use the search function by following this link
You have a FAQ section where you can find answers for general questions about forum management:
Frequently Asked Questions
You should also take a look at our tutorial list to make sure what you are about to ask hasn't already been covered in a tutorial:
Tutorials

Topic titles: When you post your question or your problem, you must use a title related to your problem/question. Words such as "Urgent", "SOS", "Question", "Problem", "Hurry" are not tolerated. Capitals should also be avoided. Why do we ask you to use explicit titles in your topics ?
Because the forum's search engine bases it's search results on keywords found in topic titles

When you do a search, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Description of you problem/question: When you ask a question, try to be clear and accurate about what you want to say. Don't hesitate to describe your problem. The more info you give, the better we can answer you. Screenshots can also help depending on the problem. If you don't know how to take a screenshot you should read this tutorial

Flood and off-topic: Flood must be avoided. One-word posts such like "lol", "rofl" or a single smiley must be avoided.
You must also avoid to post the same topic twice, it will not be faster for you to get a response.
As long as you topic is not in the second page of the support section, it is useless to bump it. The minimum delay between two bumps is 24 hours, according to this board's default timezone (UTC - 7).
If you make a mistake or you want to make any modifications to one of your posts, please use the button at the top-right of the post, to avoid double-posting

Advertising for your forum: Spamming is not tolerated, even by PM. If you post about a problem, give the address of your forum only if it's really necessary to understand it. Or better yet : Put your forum address in your profile, so we will just have to click on the "Forum" button to check your forum

Copying and Stealing: Copying and stealing other members works such as graphics (Theme, Images) and or codes (CSS, Templates) is not allowed. If you are found to steal or copy others work you will be given a serious warning.

Other advertising: It is also forbidden to post advertising for money-related stuff, many of our members are under 18.

Registered Tutorials: Posting tutorials that make a user register in order to view the tutorial is not allowed. Off site tutorials that are view able for guest are allowed. If found that you posted a tutorial that makes a user register you will receive a reminder for the first time, second time you will get a warning and the third time you will get a serious warning.

Helping Users: If you know the answer to a question that a user asked and don't want to share it with other in your post, please refrain from posting. It doesn't help anyone of the board. This forum is a support forum to help users with questions or problems they have. If you continue to post you know answer or something similar to this line, but don't provide the answer you will be given three reminders and then a warning.

We thank you for your comprehension and for respecting these rules.

Respectfully,
Admin Francis143

Last edited by Admin on September 29th 2012, 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Important)
Back to top Go down
https://bsugingoog.forumtl.com

Forum Rules (Important Please Read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BSUGINGOOG Community Forum :: Announcement :: Announcement-
Jump to: